- The item(s) in your order can be returned for a refund, hassle free. There are are certain items ineligible for a return and will be indicated on the individual products.
- Just email us within 14 days of receiving your order to arrange the return.
- Please note that all returns will require the label(s) and documents to be printed prior to posting.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS
- Valid on all orders placed between 13 November and 24 December
- Return items for store credit before 7 January 2020
Please read our returns policy carefully to ensure your request can be processed as quickly as possible:
- You must request a return within 14 days of receiving your order.
- All returns will require the label(s) and documents to be printed prior to posting.
- You need to contact us to authorise your return, prior to posting. We will determine whether the return should be sent directly back to the artist or to our central European location.
- You will need to include your returns form inside the package when you return it to us. Any returns without a returns form will not be accepted.
- All items must be sent back to our designers in the original packaging provided. Where provided, any branded packaging such as dust bags, jewellery boxes and clothing tags should be included in your return.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked, unworn and in the original and undamaged packaging.
- Briefs, swimming costumes and bikini bottoms should be tried on over underwear. Returns may not be accepted if the strip has been removed or if the items are soiled, and may be sent back to the customer.
- Skincare and beauty products can only be returned for a refund if they are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals, packaging and any plastic wrapping intact.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Any returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- You cannot return items that have been made to order or personalised for you.
- Accepted returned items will be credited to the payment method used to originally purchase the items within 2 working days of receiving the return. Refunds to a credit or debit card can take up to 10 working days. Any original shipping charges will not ordinarily be refunded.
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges.
- If you would like to exchange sizes, you will need to place a new order for the size that you require and return your original order. Unfortunately we're unable to put stock on hold.
- Returns requested outside the standard 14 day window will only be accepted at our discretion.
- All questions and queries are handled by our expert customer service team, so please contact us with any questions on email@example.com so we can help you.
- If the item is faulty when you receive it, please inform our Customer Service team within 14 days from the date you received it, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include a photo and description of the fault.
- We will arrange a return for a refund or replacement for you.
- If you have had the item for over 14 days we will look into this for you.
- Please note that we're unable to offer a repair, replacement or refund for items that you have owned longer than 6 months.
- Items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear; by accident; or through misuse will not be considered faulty.